Tesla Gift Ideas
It’s the Holiday season! Whether you are looking for a gift for someone else or yourself, here is a list I compiled for Tesla fans while I was doing my own holiday shopping. Some of the items I already own, others I haven’t had a chance to review. I’m not paid or sponsored by any of the companies linked below. Though I wish I was, I need me some holiday money 🙂
Here are some ideas, starting off directly with the Tesla Shop.
- Diecast of a Tesla vehicle. I actually own a few of these, including the Model 3, Model S and the Roadster. The Roadster and Tesla Semi are $250 but the Model 3, S and X are $175. They are so detailed and such a great collection item. https://shop.tesla.com/category/lifestyle
- For any children, Tesla recently released the “My First Model Y.” It looks very cute and it isn’t battery operated so they say it’s the ultimate sustainable transportation! As I’m writing this, it is out of stock so hopefully they put more in stock before the end of December! They are priced at $100. https://shop.tesla.com/product/my-first-model-y?sku=1614847-00-A
- How about a Tesla Supercharger phone charger. I have one of these on my desk at work. It’s only the display; you have to loop in your own charging cable. I use it all the time and its $35. https://shop.tesla.com/product/desktop-supercharger?sku=8756722-00-A
- For any coffee or tea drinkers there is a S3XY Mug for $25. I have one and occasionally sip some tea out of it. It is also currently out of stock as I am writing this; hopefully this one will also come back in stock. https://shop.tesla.com/product/s3xy-mug?sku=8764620-00-A
There are also some neat after market items that may be useful.
- The pet rear seat back cover is quite pricey ($79.95), but it does a good job. The company, Evannex actually sent me one to review, which I did in a video titled “Tesla Dog Mode & Fun with Pets” if you’d like to see it in action. https://evannex.com/products/tesla-back-seat-cover
- The same company also has a frunk cooler that is priced at $69.95 but currently is on sale for $49.95. This doesn’t fit Model 3 trims assembled after August 2020. I don’t have one of these but would find it useful in the summer to store water bottles or groceries. https://evannex.com/products/tesla-frunk-cooler
- This sunshade looks fun; it’s the Elon and Starman Sunshade on sale for $15.95. https://evannex.com/products/elon-and-starman-sunshade
If you’re a Tesla fan you may also be a SpaceX fan. Here are some cool items from the SpaceX shop directly.
- SpaceX Men’s Bomber Jacket priced at $140. I am on the notifications list for this item! It looks very stylish and cool. https://shop.spacex.com/collections/featured-products/products/mens-bomber-jacket
- They have a SpaceX Women’s Bomber Jacket priced at $140 for women too. I really want one for myself! https://shop.spacex.com/collections/premium/products/womens-bomber-jacket
- Have a baby or know baby? This Kids’s SpaceX Spacesuit Onesie is adorable and its $45. https://shop.spacex.com/collections/kid/products/spacex-spacesuit-onesie
Check out these other nice items including Hot Wheels and creative pieces from Etsy.
- The Hot Wheels iD Tesla Model S. I have one but do not have the special iD track so I haven’t been able to play with it. They measure and record your speeds, laps, and stunts on special tracks. You can find these toy cars in store at Target as well. https://play.hotwheels.com/en-us/collection/detail/tesla-model-s-id?carId=FXB14
- Tesla Parking only sign for your home, you can find some of these on Etsy starting at $12.99. I own of these signs someone custom made, it looks legit. I have it hung up on the garage wall. Here’s one but you can easily search for other sellers on Etsy as well. https://www.etsy.com/listing/514170807/tesla-parking-only-all-others-towed-9-x?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=tesla&ref=sr_gallery-1-26
- Anyone willing to bake and send me some cookies? Here is a Tesla Cookie Cutter Pack. One cutter starts at $5.00 and all 6 cutters are $29.00. https://www.etsy.com/listing/779361835/tesla-cookie-cutter-pack?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=tesla&ref=sr_gallery-1-1&bes=1
- Tesla Model 3, Y, S and X Lifting Jack Pads. I have a pack that I use when I go to Discount Tire to get my tires rotated. You can search Amazon for different prices. Here is just an example ($22.99), https://www.amazon.com/Tesla-Model-Lifting-Jack-pad/dp/B07QR19NM9
- Tesla Model 3 Hot Wheels. I have a lot of these, I can’t resist the urge to buy one when I see it at the store. I like having these around to give away and they are only a dollar. Last year, I made goodie bags that were filled with chocolates and one Tesla Hot Wheel and passed it around to my coworkers. You can find these in any store that sell Hot Wheels, good luck spotting one!
- Lastly, Hot Wheels created an R/C Cybertruck. Sorry, I shouldn’t have put this on the list because preorders are sold out since February 2020. However, I still thought it would be worthy to list since it may come back in the future. Unfortunately, I didn’t get a preorder in soon enough. They have two sizes and they are a bit pricey, the 1:10 scale is $399.99. https://hotwheelscollectors.mattel.com/shop/en-us/hwc/shop/hw-cybertruck-rc#facet:&productBeginIndex:0&orderBy:&pageView:grid&minPrice:&maxPrice:&pageSize:&contentPageSize:&
That is the end of my list. If I encounter anything else noteworthy I’ll update it! Have a safe and happy holiday this December.
[Last Updated: December 5th, 2020]