Find resource links for various EV topics by clicking on them below
What is an electric vehicle?
- Drive Clean CA.GOV: Electric Car Overview
- Institute of Transportation Studies: FAQ
- U.S. Department of Energy: How Do All-Electric Cars Work?
- Union of Concerned Scientists: What Are Electric Cars?
- United States Environmental Protection Agency: Explaining Electric & Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Wikipedia: History of the electric vehicle
Electric Vehicle Charging
- Energy.gov: Charging at Home
- Union of Concerned Scientists: Electric Vehicle Charging
- InsideEVs: Electric Vehicle Charging Levels Explained
- Fuel Economy.gov: Charging Your Plug-in Electric Car
- San Diego County: Electric Vehicle Charging Options
EV 101 Infographic/Infografía
- GeoTab: What can 6,000 electric vehicles tell us about EV battery health?
- Union of Concerned Scientists: How Long Will My EV Battery Last? (and 3 Tips to Help it Last Longer)
- EV Connect: How Long Does an Electric Car Battery Last?
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory: Battery Lifespan
- U.S. Dept of Energy: Charging at Home
- Kia: How much does it cost to charge an electric car?
- Drive Clean: Electric Car Charging Overview
- Idaho National Laboratory: Comparing Energy Costs per Mile for Electric and Gasoline-Fueled Vehicles